Permaculture is about natural cycles of life – a continuous process of beginnings and endings, of sowing and harvesting, of living and dying, of combining the best, and of ….. Taking Care. It also means closing the cycles – end what you have started! I like that concept, as it refers both to natural cycles and to our own human actions. We have almost forgotten in this world where short, fast and constantly changing prevails. Permaculture teaches us to dedicate ourselves to a full cyclical process and taking on responsibility until the end, until a new beginning.That made this permaculture experience at Quinta do Luzio in Portugal so enriching in a true ecological sense. Continue reading
- Head, Heart and Hands – putting community-based economy into practice at Ajudada!
- From unemployment to the most splendid permaculture garden
- The Cycloasis cycling adventure
- The circle is round with ‘Oasis des 7 Cercles’
- Autonomy means choosing your dependencies!
- Eco-projects need DIVERSITY in every sense!
- Dynamic young farmers construct an open and shared eco-project
- Artistic ways to search for autonomy and ecology
- A human adventure of solidarity, alternative education and eco-housing